Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures



Nothing new to really report on today. Just thought I'd post some pictures of Michael that we took over the weekend. He was all decked out in his Texas Tech stuff. I even remembered to take the Tech blanket that his Nana made him. He has grown so much over the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy!!




Tired of having his picture taken. You can see him thinking "Aren't they done yet?"

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys, he is SOOO cute! Give him a kiss for me!

Eryn said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him this weekend!!!

Amanda said...

Quick question....what time is the party on Saturday morning? I would love to be able to come in and see him - and you guys, of course ;-) I have some errands/dogs that I am trying to juggle before the game, but I can hopefully jump over there at some point too. I do have a gift for him, so if I don't make it, I will bring it to the game!