What a busy weekend!!
We got to Brownfield at dinner time on Friday. My mom ushered us out of the house for an "adult" dinner without Michael. We hit the big time in Brownfield let me tell ya. We went to JB's and had the all you can eat catfish and shrimp buffet. Then we got to go to Wal-Mart to get dog food. It was big fun in Browntown.
Saturday we went to watch the ballgame. I was a little disappointed in my Red Raiders. Can you say 169 yards in penalties? Are we ever going to learn our lesson about those? It was great to see people we haven't seen in a long time and yell loud for the team. We also cheered on the Goin' Band. Half-time was great!! We found out on the way to Lubbock that Steve had wrote part of the half-time show. It was fun to be able to tell the people around us that one of our good friends had helped with that show. By the way Steve, you did a fabulous job!! (Don't know if you read our blog, but I know Amanda does and that you'll get the message.)
The rest of the weekend was spent with the parents in Brownfield. We ended up staying an extra night so that Dad aka Gran B could spend some time with Michael. Michael rewarded his Gran B with a gummy grin yesterday when Dad kissed him good-bye and called him "red". It was pretty cute.
Well I have a stinky boy laying here on the couch next to me. I think we desperately need a diaper change. Gotta run!!
1 comment:
Ah yes, JB's...can't beat it. I think your mom just wanted some time alone with the little man!
Post a Comment