Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crazy Night

Last night Mr. Michael decided to sleep for 6, count them, 6 uninterrupted hours!! YEAH MICHAEL!! You would think that Aaron and I would've gotten a full nights sleep then, right?! WRONG!! As the fates would have it, Asia decided she had to wake us up every hour starting at about 3 a.m. Aaron let her out and watched her. He thought she was having some kind of tummy problem. Michael woke up at 4:45 a.m. after being put to bed at 10:30 p.m. Asia got up again at like 5:30. I put her outside and left her. In fact, she's still there now, barking at nothing.

I read in my What to Expect the First Year book that if you space out their feedings a little more and loosen up your schedule a tad that some babies might start sleeping through the night. Yesterday we started trying to space his feedings out to 4 hours apart from 3. I'm hoping that that is the reason he slept last night. We'll try it again today and see if it works for tonight. He also ate his first 5 ounce bottle yesterday afternoon. He normally only eats a 4 ounce bottle. Our little baby boy is really starting to grow up.

It's funny how things work out sometimes. Hopefully Michael can do this again tonight and Asia will do better.

No comments: