Friday, December 12, 2008

This week...

Has been crazy!! Michael has been running a fever on and off for three days now. I finally talked the pediatrician's office into seeing him today. We have our first cold. I was VERY worried that it was going to be RSV since we were exposed earlier in the week. Thankfully his chest is clear and the little cough he has is due to drainage or he's learned to fake it. I also thought it might be an ear infection, but both ears are clear. YEAH!! I can deal with a cold. I bought a humidifier for his room and basically give him Tylenol if he starts running a fever again. I was shocked when they weighed my child today too. He's gained 3 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks!! He weighed 13 pounds at our visit on the 24th. Today he weighed 16 pounds!! I almost fell over. I don't know that he's ever gained weight that quickly the whole time he's been alive.

Our other excting news is that Mr. Levi is here!! Steph went in for a C-Section Tuesday morning. Levi got here around 8:15, I think. He was 8 lbs 7 ozs and 20 3/4 inches long. Aaron and I laughed that it wouldn't be long before he caught up to Michael, but since Michael has decided to start packing it on it might take a little while longer. I don't have any pictures that I can upload right now. If you really want to see some, you can go to Steph's blog at doingfips.blogspot.com or click on the Doing Flips link at the side of my page. I promise that I'll post some pictures of the boys together when we see them at Christmas.

Well Michael is getting fussy. Poor guy just doesn't feel well. Talk to everyone soon!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: