I know two posts in one day but I need to vent.
The last 5 days I've been trying VERY hard not to be angry that my son is sick. I now know exactly where and who we caught it from. Some of you have heard me talk about it, but the reality was, until I found out something today, that he could've picked it up anywhere. I just found out that another little boy in Michael's class has RSV. That means we were double exposed and that's why it showed up at the time it did. Like I said I'm trying really hard not to be angry. Aaron keeps telling me that being angry is wasting energy that we need to focus on Michael. Well now that Michael is feeling a little better (just checked temp 99.7) I've had time and energy to get irritated and on the verge of really pissed off. I'm trying to decided whether or not to have a conversation with my big boss about the whole thing because a lot of this could've been avoided. This is now two children that have this that I know about. I guess we'll find out on the 8th if anyone else came down with it over the holidays. I hope that the person that exposed all us is happy with herself since she has now ruined two families' holiday plans. She knew her baby was sick and didn't care. She knew she wasn't supposed to bring her baby back and did any way.
My mantra right now..."I will not be angry. I will not be angry. I will not be angry." It's not really working right now.
Gotta get back to cleaning. Maybe that will work some of this off.
No comments:
Post a Comment