I'm so thankful that we are at 34 weeks today and I only have 4 more weeks of bedrest. This has gotten VERY old. I feel really bad for Aaron. I think we had the most boring 4th of July ever. This was the first 4th that we didn't travel to see anyone or see any fireworks up close and personal. He did cook out for us and we watched 3 different fireworks shows on TV. (Aaron didn't watch part of one because Kenny Chesney was on it.) We both agreed that the fireworks on TV were amazing, but it would have been better to be there.
We're still needing things for the baby's room and it sucks to know that all I can do is lay here and make Aaron a list of the things we're still missing. I think he's going to go this weekend and get the rest of what we need. Thankfully Steph has volunteered to come up sometime this week to keep me company and help out where she can. Love ya Steph!!
2 comments:
Aaron.... put the shopping list down!!! Let me take care of it :-)
I love my friend Stef! Make sure Aaron lets her do stuff :)
Post a Comment