We have made it to the 35 week mark. I was put on bedrest exactly 6 weeks ago today. Hard to believe it's been that long. It has gone by rather quickly, but I am definitely ready to be out in the world again to some extent. It'll be nice to see people other than my doctor, his nurses, and the lab techs at the hospital.
Aaron is amazed almost daily at the fact that in as little as 3 weeks, really anytime now, we could have a new little life living in our household. The little doubts about parenthood that run through your mind have definitely been plaguing the two of us at different times. It's nice that when we mention those doubts to people we're always reassured that we're going to be just fine. It's still crazy to think about sometimes.
Last week Aaron's sister, Stephanie, came to help us out a little bit. She left feeling like she didn't do much, but to have someone, besides Asia, to carry on a conversation with during the day was such a blessing. Besides that we did have her do a few things. We didn't want her doing too much since she is also pregnant. We found out over the weekend that she's have a little boy too!! We are all so excited about the two boys being able to play together when we get together. Aaron took our picutre together before she left. I am 34 weeks and she is 17 weeks in the picture. I can remember being as small as she is. I miss those days. Asia thought she needed her picture taken with us too.
1 comment:
Hey there! Thank you for your sweet message. I know that you guys understand where Steve and I are right now, but we believe in a plan and it will happen for us.
I know that the bed rest has to be driving you crazy, but soon you will have sweet little Michael at home with you and it will be awesome ;-)
Hopefully we can get down there soon to see you! Take care and we'll talk soon ;-)
Post a Comment