I am so excited about getting to go on an outing today!! I have convinced Aaron to let me go with Stephanie to get a few must need items for the nursery. Aaron has decided to go with us, too. I can't wait to get to have some human contact outside of the hospital's lab and admissions office and the doctor's office. I can hardly wait to get out of this house for a little while!!
On a funny note, today 7-11 is giving away free Slurpies in honor of their 81st birthday. Steph and I decided that we really need one of those free Slurpies. The thought of Slurpies takes me back to my junior year in high school when my cousin Tiffany was living with us. She and I loved to go to the Town and Country and get cherry slurpies. Sometimes we would hit the drag after getting them and sometimes we'd go back to the house. It seems we were banned from the house after getting them because of the sugar rush we'd get after drinking them. I guess you had to see Tiff and I together on a sugar rush. It was not pretty. Imagine a lot of laughing/giggling for no reason and just two teenage girls acting like teenage girls. (My poor parents!!) Those cherry slurpies were one of our favorite summer treats. I don't even know if she remembers doing that but I do. I hope one day Michael and V can have half as much fun together as Tiff and I. They will have about the same age difference as Tiff and I. If they do have half as much fun, Tiff and I will still have our hands VERY full.
No comments:
Post a Comment