Monday night I was admitted into the hospital around 6:30 p.m. and they started inducing my labor. By the time 8 p.m. Tuesday rolled around, I'd been laboring hard for a while and had only reached 3 cm. The decision was made at that time to have a C-Section. To be honest, at that point I was so exhausted the doctor could've done almost anything to me and I could've care less.
Michael James Brad Pier entered the world on Tuesday, July 22nd at 9:32 p.m. weighing right at 6 pounds and 17 and 3/4 inches long. He had a few breathing issues and we were afraid he would spend the night in the NICU. God had His hand on Michael though and Michael never had to see the inside of the NICU. He spent a little time on some oxygen and with an IV in his little arm, but everything else is wonderful.
We came home last night at about dinner time. We are adjusting to having a little person in the house with us. He doesn't really cry except when you change his diaper. He sleeps all the time to the point that we have to wake him up to eat.
Well it's his dinner time. I'll be sure to post some pictures and more special things about our preciouse baby boy as I can.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I'm a friend of Stef's from Elementary school through high school. Aaron called me "Elf Girl" I guess because of something I still can't see about my ears. lol. Michael is beautiful, I saw his picture on Stef's blog. I'm glad to see Aaron has such a beautiful family now. God Bless your family!
Post a Comment