Wednesday, July 16, 2008

:(

This, I think, is my first non-baby related post. Just let me rant a minute.

Last night Aaron and I were enjoying an evening of TV watching. I guess we spend every night doing that. Anyway, we were watching NBC and they ran an ad for ER. I was so excited to see when the new season was going to start. Then the ad announced that this is going to be ER's last season. I couldn't believe it!! I have been watching that show since the very beginning. I was a sophomore or junior in HIGH SCHOOL when I started watching ER. I have very rarely missed an episode. Yes I was one of those dorks that would record it on VHS if I couldn't watch it. Now the DVR catches it for me. Aaron informed me later that ER has been on for 15 seasons and he asked exactly how long I thought a show needed to stay on the air. It seems that every season here lately shows that I have loved and are somewhat decent have been cancelled. First they took Gilmore Girls, now ER. I'm going to have to find something else to watch Thursday nights at 9.

No comments: