My mother-in-law. Brenda knows that one of my favorite treats is her homemade waffles. She called this morning to let me know that she was about to leave New Braunfels and asked if she needed to put her waffle iron in the car. I laughed and got a tear in my eye. I'm soooooo excited about the prospect of her waffles I can hardly see straight. Just for the record, I loved the waffles just as much BEFORE I got pregnant. I love the fact that my mother-in-law spoils me when she gets a chance. I have been blessed with wonderful in-laws. All of them are wonderful and treat me just like I have always been a member of the family. Steph and I have really been able to bond the last few months since we are both pregnant. I am definitely blessed. I couldn't ask for a better family to have married into than what I did. I don't know that anyone is as lucky as I am.
On a funny note. At lunch today, Aaron looked at me as seriously as he could and told me that if we could possibly have this baby on the weekend he would prefer that because that would fit into his schedule better. I had to laugh at him really hard. I told him that that sort of thing couldn't be planned. He then went on to say that what he really meant was that if we could pick a date for induction that he'd prefer it to be on a Friday. I told him that would be more up to the doctor than him. Bless his heart!! He's just really wanting to be able to be at home, not at the hospital, spending time with his son. It was a pretty cute conversation to have today.
No comments:
Post a Comment