
Yesterday we went to see the perinatologist. I didn't get to write about it since we've been having internet issues due to the storms we've had here the last two nights. I'm not complaining because we've really needed the rain.
Michael is doing great!! We got to see him again and he looks perfect. The doctor confirmed that for us. He has got the chubbiest cheeks. At one point, he gave us the thumbs up sign. Then he got hold of one of his feet and pulled it up to his face. He was all over the place during the sonogram. Both the doctor and sonographer made comments about how active he is. I told them to tell me something that I didn't already know. I could've very easily told them what an active baby he is.
We got other good news as well. This doctor doesn't seem to think that I have pre-eclampsia. She said I have something called labile blood pressure. That means that my blood pressure doesn't make any kind of rhyme or reason. For example, my first blood pressure today was 119/75. Then it made it's way up to 144/83. I'm not passing as much protein in my urine and the swelling in my feet is completely gone. She feels that I do need to be watched carefully. She thinks that my bedrest is a little on the strict side, but doesn't feel that I need to go back to work. She feels that I need to continue to take it easy. We see our regular OB tomorrow, so we're hoping that maybe I can be out of bed a little more that what I'm able to be at this time.
Here's a pic of our baby boy and his chubby little cheeks.
1 comment:
Glad to hear that your doctor's appointment brought good news! He is super cute ;-)
I won't be able to make it to your shower because Steve and I will be out of town, but my thoughts will be with you as you get closer to your big day!
Post a Comment