Friday, June 27, 2008

News

So the doctor had nothing but good things to say yesterday. My labs have all normalized. My blood pressure has stabilized, but with a few fluctuations when I get upset. Michael is still looking great!! In fact, this week we've had a growth spurt. Last week I was measuring at 30 cm. Yesterday I measured at 33 cm, plus I'm finally starting to gain weight other than water weight. This was the first visit in about 3 that I hadn't lost. The gaining was a good thing, by the way. Dr. Libson also told us that as soon as I reached term he would induce labor. We asked what he considered term. He told us at 38 weeks we would be at term. Basically that means that I won't have to go past 38 weeks. That also means that Michael will be here around the first of August instead of the middle. He also mentioned, again, that at any time we might have to induce if my "incubator" becomes hostile for the baby, but that if things keep going the way they are that we'll see August and full term. So, say a little prayer that everything stays normal and that I can see this through to August.

Gotta run get a shower and get ready for a fun filled weekend. I can't wait for tomorrow!! I get to get a little time out of the house AND see so many friends and family. As a bonus my mother-in-law and Erin and Colby will be staying at the house with us. I'm soooooooo excited!!

No comments: