Monday, June 9, 2008

30 Weeks

Today we are 30 weeks!! WHOOOHOOOO!!

Aaron and I have set a goal of making it to at least 36 or 37 weeks. That feels like a very long time away. I know in the scheme of things it really isn't that long.

We found out Friday that CPS is not going to hold my position for me until Michael gets here. Aaron has some options that he wants to give them, but knowing the state like I do, I don't think any of them are going to work. We're looking into some ways that I can work from home. I would love to be able to do that because hopefully that would play into me getting to stay home with Michael once he gets here.

Yesterday Aaron decided to wash all of the baby's clothes so that we are a little closer to ready for him to come home. It was so much fun sorting through all the clothes, blankets, etc. that we've already gotten. It's hard to imagine that in a few weeks we'll have a little one to fill all those clothes. Aaron was so cute folding the clothes, organizing them by size and putting them away. He was a little in disbelief about how little all the socks were. At one point, we both thought that it was the first laod of laundry either of us had folded without some sort of underwear. Aaron actually verbalized it and then realized that Michael would be wearing diapers for a long while. So the clothes are ready to go. We still don't have a matress for his bed, no sheets, diapers, wipes, all that fun stuff, but we are ready with plenty of clothes.

No comments: