Today was the first time since the first of May that I've been able to get my wedding rings on!! I had gotten so swollen from the pre-eclampsia that they hadn't fit. The little bit of pregnancy weight I put on probably didn't help matters any. I have randomly been trying it on since I've lost so much water weight. Aaron's comment on the whole thing is that we get to be married again. :)
Short and sweet today. Just excited about my rings!!
1 comment:
Yay for wedding rings!!! I invested in a $5.00 wedding band from Kohls and have been wearing it the past week. I can still get my ring on and off if it's really cold, but in the mornings I wake up and my finger is throbbing. I figured I'd take it off for good so it wouldn't have to be cut off one day.
Post a Comment