I can't believe that my baby boy is one year old today!! Someone told me yesterday that the first year really drags by. If that's the case, then I don't want to know what the next 17 he'll spend at home will be like.
Michael went for his one year well baby visit today. He weighs 21 pounds and is now 29 inches long. That means he's 3 pounds shy of having quadrupled his birth weight and is 3/4 of an inch shy of having grown a full foot over the last year. He has met all his milestones right on time and Dr. Bello says that he is a perfectly normal and healthy one year old. He also got 4 shots and had to get blood drawn for a CBC and Lead level. Poor guy!! Not the greatest of ways to spend your birthday.
This year has been an amazing adventure and journey. I can't wait to see what his second year holds for us. Hopefully walking, talking and potty training!!
1 comment:
Time does fly by! I can't believe he is 1 and Sagen is almost 4! They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment