So we finally get to Texas Roadhouse. I couldn't imagine why no one was really following me in. I find the booth that Mom and Dad were in. I looked around the booth and saw...ASHLI!! I'm pretty sure the whole restaurant knew she was there because I screamed her name rather loudly.
Then I found out that she wanted to see us and really wanted to be here around Michael's birthday. She couldn't make it for his party, but could make it the weekend before. Mom planned a party for Michael at their house so that Ash could be a part of a party. I was beyond thrilled that Ash got to be here and be a part of Michael's first birthday. I had really been getting a little depressed about not seeing her. She hasn't been here since Thanksgiving and I really thought we wouldn't see her again until Christmas. I'm so grateful that she made it here!!
Aaron asked me later if I felt bad about all the complaining I did during the week. I told him yes and no. I was happy to be at Mom and Dad's with Ashli. I didn't like the idea of us having to come up to work. If I had known Ash was going to be there, I wouldn't have complained, but since I didn't know, I don't feel that bad.
We had so much fun this weekend. It makes me look that much more forward to the coming weekend and his party at our house. Like I said earlier, the whole Pier family will be here together. We rarely all get to be together so this is going to be a real treat. We've also got several friends that are planning on coming including my best friend, Erin, and her little one, Colby. What a great way to start off a crazy week!!
1 comment:
Yay! I had to avoid talking to you all week on facebook b/c I thought I would blow the surprise!!
Post a Comment