Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 Years

Five years ago yesterday these two people met. Five years ago tomorrow these two people had their first date. Funny thing it falls exactly like it did five years ago. We met on Monday and went out on Wednesday. We then met up on Saturday after the OU/Tech game at Aaron's for a Bar-B-Que.

If you had told either one of us that we would be married for three years now and with a four month old, I think there would've been some major doubts at that time.

Who knew what one phone call and one espresso stout at Hub City Brewery would bring!! I still remember the song that was playing as we sat and talked. I still remember what Aaron was wearing that night although I have no clue what I had on and I'm not going to ask Aaron for fear he probably doesn't remember.


Look how far five years can bring two people!!

No comments: