I mentioned in my last post that Aaron and I have to sell our house before Michael and I can head to Lubbock. Well it might be happening sooner than we thought.
We had some friends come by last night to look. They absolutely loved the house!! The problem now is going to be them getting financing. They asked if they could possibly do a rent to own thing, but that's not going to be an option for us.
I would really love for this family to have the house. It sounds silly but I have a bit of an emotional attachment to our house. I want it to go to someone that will love it like we do. The fact that we know them makes this better. They are a great couple with two little boys. One is a month older than Michael. The other is 8 weeks old. I don't think I could think of anyone better to have our house.
Please pray that they will hear something soon on their financing. If it doesn't work out for them, we will put the house on the market on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment