Michael has officially started crawling!! He took his first crawls on Friday morning and has done it more and more everyday. He's still getting the coordination of moving his knees and hands but he's doing well enough at it that I can't take my eyes off of him for a second. His favorite things to crawl for are the laptop, phones, a few of his toys, and to get the electric outlet in the living room. Aaron and I have decided to get a kiddie coral to put up in the living room so that I can get some things done when he's not sleeping. We've gotten him on video. As soon as I figure out how to upload videos, we'll post it for everyone.
1 comment:
Oh no! Not a CAGE!!!! J/K! I am sure it will be invaluable and allow you to at least go to the bathroom without worrying about him!
Post a Comment