This week Michael has had a couple of firsts.
Saturday morning when he woke up a 6 a.m. he was on his tummy!! That means at some point in time during the night he rolled from his back to his tummy. I really believe he did it after he started crying when he woke up. He was pretty hacked off by the time I got to his room. Of course, he hasn't done it again since. He's still trying REALLY hard though. He'll get to his side and just can't understand that he needs to move his arm out of the way to go on over.
Yesterday morning he laughed out loud at both my mom and I. Mom was playing with him while he was laying in his pack n'play. Next thing I know, I can hear him laughing while I'm in the kitchen. Then I take him to his room to put on a clean diaper and change his clothes. His arm got stuck in his onsie and I played him while trying to get him unstuck, usually he screams his head off when that happens I was trying to avoid that. He laughed really hard at me. The sad thing is that Aaron missed both of these performances. Mom and I both tried last night to get him to laugh for Aaron. Michael was not cooperating. I even tried again this morning and he was not having it. Hopefully he'll do it again so that Aaron can hear that precious little laugh.
Not much else really going on around the Pier household this week. I guess those two little occurances are enough excitement for one week.
1 comment:
That's so exciting, I can't believe how fast he is growing!
Post a Comment